Tuesday, November 17, 2009

No Subject (No really!)

There are few people I only ever open mail from.

One of the usual email-ers, besides my mom, is my homeschool resource consultant.
And the usual content is something about some reading group, or upcoming event, or reminder that I haven't logged my hours. They usually say "no subject."
Today, I grimaced and thought "well, more paperwork". But NO, OH NO! NO NO NO NO!

The letter said...

"We have ordered too many sheep hearts. Would you like one?"

WHAT?!

What am I suppose to say to this? "Sure, I'd love a sheep heart. And do you have any brains and maybe some courage to go along with it?"

Well, this would be one learning experience my kids will never forget. I think, I'm gonna get one.

And by the way, I will never open up another email from her without wondering what could possibly be inside. You never know.

No comments: