Thursday, November 19, 2009

Lets ALL Go To The Movies!

What have I gotten myself into this time?

I swore I would NEVER do this again. And here I am, doing it again!

Last year, I went to twilight with a handful of girlfriends and my sisters. We stood in a ridiculous long line in the freezing cold for hours, we sat in bad seats, and we didn't hear one freakin word. You wanna know why? Because for some reason, girls that are under the age of 21 scream when they see Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner.

*sigh*
All I can think is why? Why, oh why am I doing this to myself...again?

Well, whatever... maybe secretly I'm just a twi-freak who hates other twi-freaks. Or maybe I'm just impatient. Patience never has been a key character trait of mine.

Oh well, tonight I'm going to "New Moon."
Who's with me? DON'T LIE!

No comments: