Sunday, August 10, 2008

Change is Good....I Think!



Tomorrow, I have to let my kids go. Go to church camp for three days. Which I know will be good for them, but hard for me.

Justin and Bethany...the two oldest.

I suppose, in some sense, I'm very controlling. If I'm not in control, it's hard for me to accept the person that is...to do the right thing. So, relinquishing my kids for three days is going to be tough. But I realize that it's something they need, to be able to make decisions on their own, and to have fun...just plain fun.

Of course, I'm driving them there, I know the camp nurse, and I know who is going to be with them....every moment. (It's my job to know these things)

But I suppose my anxiety lies, with a completely ridiculous issue...

Who's going to clean the bathroom, and make the beds. while their gone?

No comments: