Tuesday, July 1, 2008

What Have I Gotten Myself Into?


The very second that Luke told me to book my birthday trip to Maui, I went out and bought a book and began doing all the research I could about it. I mean, there are certain things you just have to know, before you go anywhere.


What hotel to stay at, what hotel not to stay at


What to do, what's not worth the time


And of course, the best beaches


As I'm reading through the "Adventure" section of the Maui book, I turn to Luke and say" look at this, they have zip lines." I really didn't think he was listening and I certainly didn't think he had any intentions of taking it seriously. It was just a side note. Anyway, he comes home the next day and says that the zip line is his pick of things to do when we go. "OMG! Are you Serious!?"


We are now booked for an insane 4 hour tour of zip lines.

Note to self - plan your fluids, wear pants, and don't forget the Dramamine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks amazing! My husband and I did a zip line in Belize on our honeymoon. It was a lot of fun!