Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hi, my name is: Kimberly

but you can call me: Kimberly

Never in my life have I: bungee jumped

The one person who can drive me nuts is: Luke, definitely Luke...especially during PMS

My high school was: sometimes fun, sometimes boring, sometimes frustrating, sometimes educational

When I’m nervous: I get a lump in my throat and I blush, cold sweat ( this could be the worst feeling in the world)

The last song I listened to: Avril Lavigne

If I were to get married right now it would be to: silly question

My hair is: blonde and short...and I have no idea what I'm going to do with it now that every other girl has the same hair style

When I was 4: I had a pink Ms pac man swim suit, I had a little brother and a baby sister, and I don't remember much else

Last Christmas: was white (yeah)

I should be: folding laundry

When I look down i see: my new jean shorts (woo hoo)

The happiest recent event was: wow, it's been a while, but I guess I would have to say when Anna-Claire was born....May 23, 2006

If I were a character on ‘Friends’ : A cross between Monica and Pheobe

By this time next year: gas prices might come close to those in Europe and we have a new president...hmmm

My current gripe is; I hate laundry

I have a hard time understanding: the global stock market

There’s these girls: whom I love, they each have a wonderfully different personality and no one else could compare...they are beautiful, brilliant, and talented each in her own way.

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: probably my kids since they always seem to be surrounding me

I want to buy: a cello, a violin, and a drum set....I know I'm a glutton for punishment

Where do you plan to visit : MAUI (big smile, hear choir singing, feel the spray of the ocean)

If you spent the night at my house: good luck finding space

The world could do without: sin

Most recent thing I’v bought myself: new jean shorts...so cute

Most recent thing someone else bought me: I got flowers for my anniversary and a new laptop

My middle name is: Michelle...hence the SHELL

In the morning I: have coffee and clean the house

Last night I was: watching tv...I know, can you believe it?

There’s this guy I know who: stole my heart, took me around the world, and gave me five beautiful children

If I was an animal I’d be a: a mountain lion

A better name for me would be: Momma

Tomorrow I am: cooking dinner for friends

Tonight I am: well I was at ballet, then grocery shopping shopping, and now doing this

My birthday is: going to be fabulous, absolutely fabulous

No comments: