Thursday, July 17, 2008

PEEEEYEEEEW!!!!

The kids have been bored all summer, so today I decided to let them have a project day.
First we started with construction paper, scissors, glue, and crayons.

Then we moved onto a tea party, including a very special tea set from Germany.

Finally, we moved on to my daughters birthday present. A perfumery lab chemistry set.

After about an hour, my nasal passage just screams NO MORE. You know when you get that sick to your stomach, if I have to wiff one more thing, I'm going to hurl. So I tell Bethany, "ok, that's enough...put everything away, exactly the way it was before."

But, I had no idea the events that were about to ensue.





The next thing I know...my entire house is filled with the concentrated version of peppermint, jasmine, apple, lily of the valley, and some other smell that when used correctly smells like soap.
It smells so bad in my house right now...I have had no luck looking up ways to get it out of the house. Opening up all the windows didn't help, hours later it's still just as offensive. I need help...any suggestions????

No comments: