Monday, July 14, 2008

41 Girl Confessions

Chocolate n Roses

1.Is it cute when a guy kisses you on your forehead?
Completely, it shows admiration and respect

2.A big poofy dress or a short party dress?
If I have to wear a dress, it's a short party dress

3.What would you do if you received a long love letter?
Be completely shocked!

4.Group dates or single dates?
BOTH


5.Do you hate it when guys act different around their friends?
Of course

6.Are diamonds a girl’s best friend?
I really dont think so, but I love them.


7.Is your hair up or down today?
actually, it's up...can you believe it


8.Do you straighten your hair?
ha ha ha ha ha ha...my hair couldn't get any straighter if it was wet

9.Favorite mascara?
maybelline..waterproof, black


10.Do you get your nails done?
no..I dont have the time and I dont like to waste money


11.Small or large purses?
definately small


12.In your purse, what are your must haves?
hmmm..let me check....3 pens, a rubberband, stamps, rewetting drops, grocery list, keys, wallet, cellphone

13.Jeans or sweats?
in the winter...jeans, summer...shorts...almost never sweats

14.Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that’s uncomfortable?
unfortunately...I can't pull off the hippi look

15.Do you text message a lot?
it cost money, no way

16.What would you do if you got pregnant?
roll my eyes and say "here we go again"

17.What’s your favorite color?
depends on my mood and the season

18.Heels or flats:
heels...I need all the height I can get, even my flip flops are on an incline

19.Did you ever cry during a romantic movie?
yes...west side story was the first


20.Would you ever leave the house without make-up on?
not often

21. Walmart or Target?
I find Target to be the lesser evil, but Walmart has more

22. Do you wear collar shirts?
sometimes

23. Do you think lip gloss is the best?
definately

24. Do you own any big sunglasses?
I try to find small ones, but they aren't popular so...yeah

25. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
about 10 minutes

26.Do you like to wear band-aids?
wah?

27. Do you often wish there was something you could change?
are you kidding...I'd change the color of my car if I could

28.Gold or Silver?
hmmm tough question

29. Do you like to recieve flowers?
Of course

30. Do you dress up for the holidays?
only Christmas and Easter...next year I'll make a point to dress up for presidents day

31. Do you like to wear dresses?
no

32. On a scale of 1-10 how much do men confuse you.
I'm assuming 1 is the least, 10 is the most....I'll go with a 2

33. Do you like to hold hands?
since kids, it's usually little hands that I have to hold on to

34. Would you kill for chocolate?
well obviously never, but there are days when its better just to have some and defuse the situation

35.Did you ever spend all day getting pretty for a guy?
Oh I like this question....MY WEDDING DAY!

36. On a scale from 1-10, how fun is shopping?
With kids 1, without kids 10

37. Do you freak out if you miss your favorite show?
ha ha...like I have one

38. Do you yell a lot?
"sigh" on days like today...it usually sounds like this...CODY TYLER MURRAY!

39. Do you wear sweatpants or pajamas to work?
Well I dont work, but the same rules apply...never out of the house

40. Do you have cramps?
dont we all

41. Do you think you have the bestest friends ever?

I know I do

No comments: