Monday, June 2, 2008

Party, Party, Party!!!!

Ok, so this is what all the secrets were about.
A few months ago the gang (Brian, Michelle, Todd, Melissa, Luke, Me, and my Dad) all got together and began planning a birthday surprise for my Mom's 50th. We all brought our ideas to the table and came up with a plan. We flew her brother and his wife in from CA. Rented a limo and had a private formal...black tie...evening on the town. Afterwards, we all went to Todd and Lissa'a house for a masquerade murder mystery with all the chocolate dessert you could imagine.
It was fabulous! And here are the highlights of the night.





My Dad, My Mom, Uncle Wade, and Auntie Jennifer








Michelle and I as Audrey Hepburn and Rita Hayworth




Luke and Todd as Cary Grant and Frank Sinatra



My Mom as Judy Garland and Wade as Gene Kelly


My sister, Melissa, as Cyd Charrise

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aren't we all glamorous stars! I'm so proud...