Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Common Sense

Some days I really honestly wonder how people can be so ridiculous.

I just found out that the NASA space program landed some kind of device on Mars. Big congratulations! Now tell me, seriously, does anyone care?
I just can't understand why these super intelligent quadrupled IQ people think it's so fascinating to study a rock that's so freakin far away. I'll tell you what's there, nuthing nuthing...n u t...you know nuthing. If the rising economy is frustrating and global devastation is tragic, why doesn't the US stop floating our tax dollars out to space and spend it on things that really matter. I couldn't find out how much it cost to put that little robot thing on Mars, you know why...they don't want you to know how much it cost to do some worthless adventure in the name of exploration. I say if they want to do exploration, start looking at our planet and find cures for the common cold or obesity, they might actually find something. Or if they're really feeling adventurous, we could send them all to find the fountain of youth, it would probably cost less money.
I suppose this is one of those examples of Christian's having their eyes open and everyone else around them being blind. When the world seems like everything is falling apart and crashing in around them, they have scientists that are playing with remote control toys in space.

No comments: