Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Announcement


There will be no menu this week, due to circumstances that were unforseen.


Luke has decided to try my diet. Which means dinners are just really odd and different.

I'm so proud of him for stepping up to this great challenge. Us women have no problems saying that we need to lose a little weight or that we're going on a diet. But I think it's a whole other thing for men. It takes real determination to get past that and make the effort to change.

So here's hoping he stick's with it and makes his goal.


You know I'm doing all I can to make this as painless as possible.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what is your diet? Good seeing you today btw.

Kimberly said...

Lol...I get that a lot. You know I lost my keys in Walmart today. (sighs and rolls her eyes)
Fortunately, someone turned them in to customer service.

Anonymous said...

Hello lady!
So new diet, the same one that I was on or something else? How is he doing on it? Tell Luke Kudos on going for it, but it never did look like he needed to.

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!
Kinda funny. Eric has decided in the last week to do the same. For awhile now, I have really tried to cut out the fatty foods and go for more natural and healthy stuff....cause let's face it, I can stand to loose that baby fat =] But I have really admired my husband for going after it as he has. I think you are right about it being harder for them. So, here's to our men. May they accomplish the goal they set for themselves....and here's to some motivation for me too...lol
Take care!