Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Room of Doom


I couldn't take it anymore. There was a perforating stench as I entered the hallway. Even though I 'v told the kids time and time again to take this cleaner and get it. The fact could not be denied any longer. It was a job that had become so atrocious that even my children couldn't tackle it.

The children's bathroom. My room of doom.


So I armed myself to the teeth with every weapons in my arsenal.


With my rifle in tow I march as a brave soldier would into the unknown. It was like a scene out of a horror movie. I hold my breath and start to scrub and scrub and scrub. As I scrub only one movie comes to mind, Daddy Day Care. There is a bathroom scene which only a mother can fully appreciate. Eddie Murphy enters the bathroom after a child is finished only to find a "room of doom." I mean, it takes real talent to get a bathroom this disgusting. The places these children hit, you'd think that they were in a battle zone of world war 3.


I just thought you all should know, I made it out alive :)

No comments: