Friday, April 16, 2010

TP Time


On the phone at walmart. Friends will testify, this is not a good idea for me. I'm too blonde to shop and talk on the phone at the same time.
But it was Luke, so I answered it.
"I'm at walmart. Do you need anything?" Currently imagining the security camera personnel watching me walk in circles through the store like a pacman ghost.
Luke "No. Do we need toilet paper?"
Me "I really don't know. Where are the coloring books?"
Luke "The toy section. Maybe you should get some anyways. When in doubt..."
Me "The toy section!!! Okay. Anything else?"
Luke "Nope."

Arriving home, the kids run out to the car. As we unload the car Justin asks "Mom, why did you get more toilet paper?"
Me "Um, we could always use more."
Justin "But, there's nowhere to put it all!"
I walk in to inspect the situation in the downstairs bathroom. And wouldn't you know it, he was right. There's a ton of toilet paper stuffed under the sink. I shrug and think, "Oh well, better than running out."

Tonight I sit down in my own bathroom and lo and behold, whose out of toilet paper?

1 comment:

disseria said...

My roommate and I have been doing a similar thing with eggs for the last two months or so. We keep ending up with 4 dozen eggs at a time, which is a lot harder to deal with than too much toilet paper, LOL.