Thursday, April 1, 2010

For Once In My Life...


It's not every day that I get to go to a concert. Heck, I can't even remember the last concert I went to. And to be honest, if I wanted to listen to the music, the album recording is a LOT better. But I couldn't help myself last December when I found out that Michael Buble' would be in Denver.
I got online and fought for those tickets relentlessly. (followed by dancing around the kitchen when I finally got them)

As the months passed, our schedule got tighter and tighter. It began looking almost impossible to make. I was seriously contemplating giving them away or selling them on ebay. But my more childish selfish side won and we came up with an air-tight plan to get to Denver, go to the concert, and get home. (By saying air-tight, I mean could've fallen through at any second.)

After hours of running, packing, and traveling we made it. Michael Buble' was fantastic. Of course, this may all be in prejudice that I, in fact, haven't been to a concert in so long I wouldn't know a good one from a bad one. Or the fact that it was Michael freakin Buble'! Either way, I had a blast!

This kinda thing should be a "to do" on every couples list. Make plans and pull absolutely every possible string to finally follow through.

Oh, and P.S. I got a t-shirt. (Luke didn't want one.)

No comments: