Thursday, February 11, 2010

Preview...reunion HINTS!!!!

Okay.. so when I say "I'm writing a game" I get a look from people like I've just spoken in pig latin.

I was asked to host a murder mystery party for a reunion in spring of 2011. But the amount of characters didn't cooperate with amount of guests from any box, online version. Besides I've done so many of these... if I had to do one more 20's party I was gonna puke.

So I thought about a few ideas... threw it at people and let them vote.

Basically, here's what came out.

We're doing a large character party.
But coming up with a plot that everyone can follow in a group of 40 + is pretty much impossible. It's already hard enough to follow one of these with a group of 8. So I made it into a game. A life- size game. Everyone is going to have their own objectives and mingling is going to be absolutely necessary in order to complete them. You follow?

This is an extra character that didn't make the final cut. I just put him together to give you all an idea of what kinda thing you have to look forward to.

You are the Big Bad Wolf. Who’s afraid of you? Well, no one’s exactly sure. You enjoy tormenting little pigs and love to huff and puff until houses fall into a big heap. You’ve held a grudge against that Red Riding Hood girl.
(Hey, the chick made fun of your face! If you ask anyone, she’s got it comin! ) You’ve also been spotted stalking Bo Peep’s sheep. Wow, you just never will learn, huh?

INSERT STORY LINE HERE

Costume suggestions : USE MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF CREATIVITY!!!!!

No comments: