Monday, September 14, 2009

(HEAD BANG!)


You ever tried to bang your head on a brick wall?
Most people would give up about the second time, but I'm blonde, so I figure it's bound to be something simple that I'm just not getting.
This morning, my challenge was to get out the video camera, and set it up for our vacation. (This to anyone who knows me is a major no-no)
But, seriously, people do it all the time. You all have FB videos, I could do that too... right? (HA HA HA HA HA HA)
First, shoot the mock video. Cody singing his best rendition of Pavarotti. Sure, that works.
Next, plug it in. Sounds simple right? Wrong! Thus, the head-banging begins...
Install this software... I must have installed it ten times and still couldn't get it to recognize the USB. (HEAD BANG!)
Whatever, I have a Mac, that's suppose to be a piece of cake. Moves to the "easy" computer. (HEAD BANG!)
After about five hours of this torturous head banging, I have a headache,and not only did I manage to NOT get the video uploaded, but I erased it and over-wrote it with me swearing out the entire process. (HEAD BANG!)

No comments: