Sunday, September 28, 2008

Explaination Please?

Finally, television's writer strike has come full circle and new shows are beginning to emerge. Now I find myself grading papers and watching tv, which is what I thought my high school teachers did. None of which, I aspired to be like.
Funny thing is, commercials give me the most entertainment.

Anyway, my question is why does our local stations get ads from companies that aren't
even in Grand Junction. Can anyone explain this? This evenings choice....



I haven't seen a Macy's popping up anywhere around here, have you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I know that we are getting a Dillards... and Macy's usually follow so maybe it's all in Gj's future.

Anonymous said...

We were supposed to have that new mall built out by Fellowship Church, but latest I heard was it was nixed....afraid that the oil field wasn't sticking around cause of our (insert sarcasm) wonderful Gov. Ritter, but I have heard that Dillards is still supposed to come and I've heard possible where Mervyn's used to be. I hope we get them both...I love those stores :D