Wednesday, September 17, 2008

30!


I decided to do this a little differently, because as ordinarily common as being different is..I can't help it

My First 30 Years!

These are the best of my life at 30. I only hope I can live up to the grandeur that these experiences have given me. All I can do is take it in and let my character change and be molded into something better.

The best changing moment was My Wedding (age 17)

The best moments of my life were the birth of all of my children (age 19,20,23,22,26 and 28)

The best thing I've ever seen was a total solar eclipse in Germany (age 21)

The best culture experience I've ever had was going to Paris, France (age 21)

The best family vacation was taking my children to Disney World for the first time (age 24)

The best fun at home moment I hope I never forget was watching my husband take the kids for sled rides off the back of the 4wheeler (age 25)

The best learning experience was moving to Germany and living on an Air Base as a 19 year old spouse and mom (age 19)

The best frighteningly, scary moment was getting our suburban stuck in several feet of snow completely unprepared (I now know that defrosting yourself after hypothermia can cause nausea and severe pain) (age 26)

The best car I ever owned would be the van...unfortunately unglamorous (age 29)

The best pissed off moment ever would probably include my in-laws, my children, and dogs...there's still an issue here, I'm working on it (age...um yeah)

The best fight I ever had was with Luke and now we're just happy that we were both strong enough to work through it, cause we would never have the beautiful life that we do (age 20)

The best money I ever spent is the check I send to the mortgage company every month, in hopes that one day we will own that which we call home (age 25)

The best books I've ever read were The Chronicles of Narnia and I still love reading them.

The best people in my life are my family...wow I got lucky!

The best birthday present ever was a trip to Maui (I'm still missing the ocean)



So, now what do I do with all of the things that I have backlogged in memory?

I SET NEW GOALS!!!!
(coming soon)

No comments: