Monday, May 5, 2008

Not my wish

I really dont like to whine and I certainly dont like to listen to whiners. So, this is just an update, apparently I have a sinus infection. Never had one of these before so obviously, I let it go a little too long and now I am just trying to keep my house from self destructing. The current status of the house, Kitchen (unknown), Dining room (unknown), Family Room (covered in rice cakes, laundry, and whatever else is on the desks), Bedrooms (clean), Bathrooms (one is sinking in water from the baby leaving it running). Children, one is whining at me, one has a ballgame in a half hour, one is probably getting into something, one is cleaning the water up in the bathroom, and the other one is in her room so she stays out of the bathroom. It always amazes me how quickly everything goes to pot when Mom is not at her best. Whether this blog makes any sense or not is really not a concern and frankly if I just make it through the day will be a miracle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you poor thing - those are miserable. As for the house, I had gallbladder surgery over a month ago and I'm just now really getting the house back in order. It not only got messy but very unorganized which of course drove me crazy. Good luck. This too shall pass.

Kimberly said...

Thanks, Jill! I wish there was such a thing as MOM SICK DAYS! I'm thinking of starting a petition.