Wednesday, April 28, 2010

If It Were You...


You know that "I know I'm forgetting something important" feeling?
I got home and went through everyone's schedules today. Now I know that Friday night is a disaster area and the rest of the weekend just took a steep dive.

Okay... so how do I do this?
Thursday 6pm - 8pm (Adult classes)
Thursday 7pm (leave for Delta orchestra practice... stay for who knows how long, get home late)

Friday 8am-5pm (work at JHOF)
Friday 4:30am-7:30pm (Luke's overtime)
Friday 5:30pm (leave for Delta Spring Concert, get home who knows when... be driven nuts in the car with several children)
Friday 6pm (leave for Denver)
Friday 7pm (game night)

Saturday (Denver trip to the zoo... come home )
Saturday (install a well needed patio)

Sunday 10:30-12:00 (church)
Sunday 1pm (leave for Montrose concert)

Next Friday is shaping up to be worse with a concert in Ouray.

The Denver trip is obviously out of the question. Game Night cancelled. Ditching adult classes (kinda important).
I understand the responsibility of being part of a group performance and the problems it causes when someone can't make it. I honestly wish we could get the flu so bowing out would be excusable. That sounds horrible I realize, but what can I say? I'm so not happy about any of this.

What would you do if it were your child?

1 comment:

disseria said...

Wow! I hate when I schedule gets cray like that! O_o