Sunday, November 1, 2009

Its All in the Head


Recently, Luke to the boys hunting. This is a good thing! It's guy time! You know, when they don't have to worry about belching and farting and getting dirty and smelling like sweat, dirt, and foul boy funk.
I have visions of them running through the woods half naked and howling at the moon.

Well anyways, they managed to shoot a deer. This is a good thing! It's guy time! He's training the boys the most basic survival skills, right.

After field dressing (ick) and taking it to the meat packing plant (ick) they brought all the meat home last weekend.

I've been overly supportive. I made Burgandy Venison with Egg Noodles, Venison Tacos, Steak Au Poivre, and Chili.

Did I eat any of it... NOOOOOO!

I was raised to gag at the idea of "field fresh" meat and any kind of fish. I know I shouldn't be like this, but I can't help it.

And yeah I know.... It's all in my head.

No comments: