Monday, November 24, 2008

Macy's!!!!Oh, I get it now!


Luke and I took a super quick, un-planned trip to Denver this weekend. Saturday, after ballet, we loaded up the car and took off.
It was so much fun!
We had dinner at the White Fence Farm, which I totally recommend. They have a tree house, indoor slide, checkerboards, live (hillbilly) music, arcades, and in warm weather a petting zoo. The food was soooo good too.
Sunday, Luke's entire agenda was focused on the Bass Pro Shop. In his attempt to be a good husband and let me do my shopping, keeping one eye on the door, took me to Macy's.
I've never been there before, and I'm always intimidated when I walk into department stores unfamiliar. Well we browsed for a while, then Luke saw a dress from the back of the store being displayed. Once I tried it on, it was over, he was buying it for me no matter what it cost.
And like a good wife, I suffered through the Bass Pro Shop :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now go grab that camera a take a pic of you in it! Or at least send me a pic on my phone. I'm dying to see it!