Monday, July 7, 2008

Don't Say It!!!



I know most people think I'm a glutton for punishment, but I'm really not. Luke and I have been told several times now (by lab owners), that if you get a second lab it really actually helps. Finally, after hearing this enough, we decided we would start looking for another yellow lab. I called on one and Luke didn't even say anything, he just started getting everything in order for a new puppy. Before I had even seen him, Luke asks me "do you have you checkbook?" It's like he knows me or something. The second I saw him, awwwww! But just
see for yourself how cute he is....


We named him "Patriot"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, he is adorable! To me, it's always easier to have two dogs then one, that way they don't get bored.
We ended up with a new kitten a few weeks ago....Eric couldn't leave him all alone at work...lol.