Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Mom Survey

1) How long have you been a Mom?
10 1/2 YEARS
2) How many children call you Mommy?
FIVE
3) Girl? Boy? or both?
boy, girl, boy, girl, girl
4) Did you know what you were having?
yeah, either by ultrasound or intuition
5) How old were you when you became a Mom?
19
6) How long were you in labor?
8 hrs, 2hrs, 8hrs, 16hrs, 15 hrs
7) What's your favorite thing about being a Mom?
There are lots of things, joy, pure joy. That and still getting to watch animated movies with a good excuse.
8) What's your least favorite thing?
the mess
9) Do you want more kids?
ha ha ha ha ha ha
11) How many times have you been peed on?
I lost count after the first month
12) Barfed on? thanks for bringing this up, I've chosen to block it out
13) Is your child named after anyone?
Justin Lucas was named after his dad John Lucas
14) How did you come up with their names?
A few just sounded good and we didn't find anything we liked better.
15) When your child gets in trouble, who is the bad guy?
When it's just me at home me, but when dad is home it's dad
16) What is the longest you have been away from your children?
3 days
17) Bedtime routine?
Jam Jams are anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes ahead of time, "GUYS, GO TO BED" violators are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Daddy comes in later and gives hugs and kisses.
18) Are your kids toes painted?
the girls are a pretty barbie pink color
19) Last movie you saw in the theater?
National Treasure 2
20) One thing you will not give up just because you're a mom?
some days it seems like everything has been sacrificed. I suppose it would have to be two things, my own panties and my toothbrush.
21) One thing you did give up now that you're a mom?
a house with no water on the floor
22) Best Mom perk:
always having someone to talk to, even if they have no idea what your saying
23) Snack you sneak bites from your child
it's survival of the fittest with five kids so they wouldn't share even if I wanted a bite. It's the concept of "get your own"
24) When the kid is napping, you are.....
I miss the time when they all took naps, now I usually help the older kids with school work
25) Where is your child(ren) now?
2 are taking a nap, one is making what looks like a tornado of the house, one is creating a disaster with paper and scissors at the table and one is watching a movie.
26) Favorite place to buy maternity clothes?
motherhood maternity made me feel more like a normal person, Target was good too, but the best clothes I got were all given to me from friends. (And now, I've given all of the away)

No comments: